Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I am tired! Oh, and Happy Halloween!






Jax is still obsessed with Spider man. 
To the point that I actually had to tell him that I was not buying an adult Spider man costume ($49.99) for him to wear for the 5th,  8th or whatever year in a row!  We compromised on him cutting the Spider man Spider into his punkin.




Riv pretended like he didn't care if his punkin was even carved at all....
that was until he watched Jax carving his!!!!!!



He conceded to a Guns N Roses (GNR) style punkin.



Jax had his last year that he could participate in a school parade today.
[so weird to have their last adolescent years of elementary be over]
There were many regulations of dress code enforced.
Jax came up with the idea of a NASCAR mechanic when he noticed a Budweiser signed banana at Savers Thrift Store.  
To Jax, it said "mechanic" ALL OVER IT!!!!!




[We had to fold the Budweiser stamps to the inside so he wouldn't get sent home for 'indecent, encouraging advertising']

The costume came together simply with help from the computer print out names and colored markers.



I rushed home from work to help the kids get ready for Halloween, and this is what I found.

I am tired......I will need a second job to feed all these kids.

Seriously!!!
I am sooooo TIRED!!!
I am helping raise many children and I am TIRED!!!
I love it....................
AND I AM TIRED!!!!!

How the hell does the 19 kids and counting momma do it??!?!?
uhhhhhhhh [deep breath]

So, since I am off track now with the subject, because I AM TIRED, I will wish you all a Happy Halloween  2012 and call it a night!!!!

xoxoboo


3 comments:

Amie said...

Girlfriend! (FLASHBACK) I so remember how exhausting those times were for me as well. Exciting times and lots of fun memories to be had but unfortunately they leave you financially destitute!! Guess your going to have to sacrifice your beer fund for food.....

carol said...

What a bunch of happy looking kids
You will never regret the effort you put forth.... the paybacks come later [SIERRAS GIRLFRIENDS
took me out for lunch, imagine that!] Carol

Chelise said...

I thought it was just me that was SOOO tired Halloweener night!! I didn't think I was gonna make it after trick or treating and the trunk or treat! Oy vey!!

Lil Momma opted to sit out the trunk or treat (lucky gal), but greeted us with loves upon our return. I think we went to bed at 9:30?? Uggh! The energy oils aren't working!!! LOL! Energy vibes to us all....