Saturday, August 31, 2013

This is the place



Randy and I enjoyed a farm to table dinner at Pago on Friday night.
JUST THE TWO OF US!!!!
It's been a long time that we have had an alone date night.
As we basked in the late summer air with a glass of wine on the 9th east patio, we reveled in the beauty of the people and the eclectic streets of Salt Lake City.
I love this city.  I really do.
As Brigham Young said, "THIS is the place".
I'm sure his meaning was much more different than mine.....
but the appreciation of it's glory is the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than city life. Reminds me of sitting outside in New Orleans. Cold beer, a cool breeze and people watching.

E

Chelise said...

You just reminded me of Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in the City. I watched some re-runs of it yesterday and was thinking the whole time of you for many reasons :)
Glad you love your city girl!