Monday, August 26, 2013

Son of a preacher man

 Randy and Riv spent a Sunday afternoon tuning up the chick-mobile.
Riv was proud of his grease filled fingernails and scratched up forearms once they started lil blue and she ran like a purring kitten.
I think the boy learned a few grease monkey tricks of the trade.
Of course, when THE Rand teaches anybody anything....
you also get a sermon for free.
I'm not sure of the real conversation that was had, but this would be my version of it by the looks of the pictures........


SON!!  You need to do this.  
And SON, you need to do that.
And if you do this, that will happen.
Do you want that to happen to this?
Hey!  I'm talkin to you SON!
DO YOU understand me SON?
And what is up with that hair SON!?!?!
Cut your hair and get a real job SON!
Time is running out for you to do this and that.

SON, I'm gonna tell you what my dad told me:
Centralize your shit SON!

And that's all I have to say about this.....
or that.


DAD!!!!
Leave my hair out of this and that.
It's an innocent bystander in this.
It never did anything to you or that!

Ahhhhh........ good ol fashioned father son preaching bonding time :)

4 comments:

paula said...

LMAO....I can seriously hear Randy saying some of that stuff. I love these pics :)

paula said...

LMAO....I can seriously hear Randy saying some of that stuff. I love these pics :)

Anonymous said...

If I were Riv I'd wear a headband to keep the grease out of my hair. Now how do we get Randy out of his hair!


E

carol said...

that was Jack's favorite and original
expression. As they say the acorn (or is it nut/?) doesn't fall far from the tree. loved the pictures
m-i-l