Monday, August 26, 2013

Drunk on frienship


Saturday night the gang celebrated an end of summer BBQ at my house.
Everyone pitched in to bring a delish side dish to accompany my kabobs.
EVERYTHING was tasty amazing!
Paula and Jay D brought their kick ass spicy stuffed jalapenos, Kim and Phil brought home made baked beans, Derek and Lisa brought a fresh caprese salad, Marilyn and Ben brought a large bowl of salsa love, and Lynsie and Jay brought a dessert that was so addicting we called it 'crack in a pan'.


I had been waiting for the right moment to use my two bottles of cherry wine that I bought at the wine fest in CO.
This was the perfect eve to bust it out , mix in some lemonade and fruit, and celebrate with my friends.




















We caught up on each other's lives and were like puppies just needing to be close to each other and suck every breath hoping the night wouldn't end.

I was drunk on laughter, good food, happiness and 
fabulous friend fellowship.

Damn....life is good :)
Especially with these great people.
We are a lucky bunch of goofballs.





3 comments:

paula said...

Awe....it was fun! It's been waaayyy too long. Can't believe summer is already over almost. Our next adventure ought to be fun :) Hopefully next time Phil and Lynsie will remember that they have met each other like 5 times already!
Thanks for a great time friends...love you all!

Anonymous said...

I was drooling over the food description and drinks.
You are so lucky to have good friends, good food and a kick ass yard!


E

Chelise said...

Can we all repeat this?? With me and Lil momma there???
Oh wait!!!! We are!!!

See all you beautiful peeps and Oktoberfest! Be prepared to get your drink on!!
(Glad y'all been practicing :)